In the next 20 years, the Philippine National Police (PNP) envisions to evolve into a highly-professional, dynamic and motivated organization working in partnership with a responsive community towards the attainment of a safe place to live, work, invest and do business.
Republic Act 6975 entitled An Act Establishing the Philippine National Police under a reorganized Department of the Interior and Local Government and Other Purposes as amended by RA 8551 Philippine National Police Reform and Reorganization Act of 1998 and further amended by RA 9708.
Service, Honor and Justice
- Maka-Diyos (Pro-God)
- Makabayan (Pro-Country)
- Makatao (Pro-People)
- Makakalikasan (Pro-Environment)
Imploring the aid of the Almighty, by 2030, We shall be a highly capable, effective and credible police service working in partnership with a responsive community towards the attainment of a safer place to live, work and do business.
The PNP shall enforce the law, prevent and control crimes, maintain peace and order, and ensure public safety and internal security with the active support of the community.
- Law Enforcement.
- Maintain peace and order.
- Prevents and investigates crimes and bring offenders to justice.
- Exercise the vested powers from the Philippine Constitution and pertinent laws.
- Detain an arrested person for a period not beyond what is prescribed by law.
- Implements pertinent laws and regulations on firearms and explosives control.
- Supervise and control the training and operations of security agencies.